Tristar 4 seals
ON-OFF valve for: deviation or mixing of fluids in chemical installations, food, sanitary and water plants. All parts have to be adequately degreased if the valves have to be used with oxygen. For special application please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: +175°C.
• PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: up to +195°C (optimum from 60°C to 195°C).
• UNI ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226) female connections.
• NPT ANSI B1.20.1 female connections.
• Flanged ANSI150 – ANSI300.
• Degreased valves for oxygen service.
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
PN40 - PN25 - PN16.
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-20°C / +160°C (PTFE).
F/F/F Rp UNI ISO 228/1
FL/FL/FL flanged UNI EN 1092/1
4 wrapping gaskets.
• STEM SEAL:
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect.
• UPPER CONNECTION:
• LEVER ROTATION: