ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for Vacuum (not high vacuum) (see page 470), steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: + 190°C.
• PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: + 200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• Peek for high temperatures up to +260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C).
• PE HD: -20°C + 70°C
• Ball with relief hole
• PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
• Integral seal in PTFE up to DN100 (only valve from bar, max. PN16)
• Reduction gears with manual operator.
• Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm up to DN100.
• Connection, type PN and ANSI
• Body - flange – stem – ball made of AISI 316L.
• Degreased valve for oxygen service (max 20 Bar) (until AISI 316L).
• Valves in Aisi304
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
AISI 316L (body from bar) **
A351 (CF8M) AISI 316 (body from casting)
LF2 (body from bar)
LF2 (body from casting)
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 - API 6 FA - API 607
for ANSI 150 and ANSI 300 until DN150
TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE until ANSI 300).
ANSI 150 - ANSI 300 - ANSI 600 body from bar
ANSI 150 body from casting (from DN125 to DN150).
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-20°C +180°C (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
ANSI 150 RF - ANSI 300 RF - ANSI 600 RF - ANSI B16.5
• FLANGE DRILLING:
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
• UPPER CONNECTION:
lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
Bolted flange for ball retaining.
• CONTAINED BALL.