Moon Stainless Steel
ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for Vacuum (not high vacuum) (see page 470), steam up to 200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE SEATS.
• Silicon free.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: + 190°C.
• PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• PTFE with metal core (on request).
• Integral seal in PTFE DN15 – DN100 from bar (max. 16 bar).
• PN40 (DN40 – DN100) (from bar).
• PLAIN AND THROUGH DRILLED FLANGE DRILLING.
• Reduction gears with manual operator.
• Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm.
• Heating jacket (see series MOON CR).
• Ball with relief hole
• Degreased for oxygen service.
• Body – ring nut – stem – ball made of AISI316L.
• Bottom valve (tie-rods are also supplied).
• For further special requests please consult our technical /commercial service.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
A351 CF8M (AISI 316) (body from casting)
AISI 316L (body from bar)**
A351 CF8 (AISI 304) (body from casting)
AISI 304 (body from bar).
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 – API 6 FA – API 607
DVGW for gas (-20°C + 60°C) (only PTFE).
• SIZE RANGE:
DN15 - DN100
(DN125, 150 / 200 model SELENE).
PN16/40 DN15 - DN100 body from BAR
PN16 DN40 - DN100 body from CASTING.
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-20°C / +180°C (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1.
• FLANGE DRILLING:
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
• ANTISTATIC DEVICE:
starting from DN25 (upon request DN15-DN20).
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
• UPPER CONNECTION: