Moon Carbon Steel
ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water.
Suitable for Vacuum (not high vacuum) (see page 470), steam up to 200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE SEATS.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE + 190°C.
• PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE : + 200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• PE HD: -20°C +70°C
• PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
• Integral seal in PTFE DN15 – DN100 from bar.
• PN40 (DN65 – DN100).
• Plain and through drilled flange drilling.
• Reduction gears with manual operator.
• Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm.
• Heating jacket (see series MOON CR).
• Ball with relief hole
• Body and ring nut made of FL2.
• Bottom valve (tie-rods are also supplied).
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
ASTM A 105 (body from bar)
LF2 (body from casting)**.
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 - API 6 FA - API 607
DVGW for gas A105 (-10°C +60°C) (only PTFE).
TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
• SIZE RANGE:
DN15 - DN100
(DN125, 150 et 200 model SELENE).
PN16/40 - DN15 - DN100 - (from bar)
PN16 for DN50 and DN100 (from casting).
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-10°C / +180°C A105 (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C LF2 (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1.
• FLANGE DRILLING:
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
• ANTISTATIC DEVICE:
starting from DN25 (upon request DN15 -DN 20).
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
• UPPER CONNECTION:
lever. Available colours: black, yellow.