ON-OFF valve for: deviation or mixing of fluids and gases in general installations.
For special application please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: + 190°C.
• PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: + 200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• Ball with relief hole
• PN40 DN65 - DN100.
• Reduction gears with manual operator.
• Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm.
• Connection, type PN and ANSI
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
AISI 316L from bar and ASTM A 105 from bar.
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
DN15 - DN100.
• Attention: the valve has a restriction for fluid/gas, which is connected to the category Art.3 part. 3 (PED classification) - For further information, please contact our technical dept.
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-20°C / +180°C 316L (PTFE)
-10°C / +180°C A105 (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C LF2 (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1.
• FLANGE DRILLING:
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
• ANTISTATIC DEVICE:
starting from DN25 (upon request DN15-DN20).
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
ISO 5211 for connection to actuators.
• OPERATION DEVICE: