Antares Carbon Steel
ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, petrochemical plants, water plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for Vacuum (not high vacuum) (see page 470) steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE.
• PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: Use up to +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• Peek for high temperature +260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C)
• PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
• Ball with relief hole
• Stem and ball in Aisi316L (up to DN100)
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
• Nace MR 0.175 from Bar on request.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES:
LF2 (from bar).
LF2 (from casting). **
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 - API 6 FA - API 607 (until DN150)
On request: ANSI/API STD 607 ISO 10497:2010 (DN15÷DN200)
DVGW for gas PN16, TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
• SIZE RANGE:
DN15 - DN200.
PN40 body from bar
PN16 body from casting or body from bar.
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-10°C / +180°C LF2 from bar (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C LF2 from casting (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1 DIN3202 face to face.
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
• ANTISTATIC DEVICE:
starting from DN25 (DN15 – DN20 upon request).
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
• UPPER CONNECTION:
ISO 5211 for connection with actuator.