ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, petrochemical plants, water plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for Vacuum (not high vacuum) (see page 470), steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE. For special application please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
• PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: Use up to +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• Peek for high temperature +260°C (optimum from 80°C to 260°C)
• PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
• Ball with relief hole.
• Stem and ball in Aisi316L (up to DN100) .
• Degreased valves for oxygen service (only AISI316L) – max. 20bar.
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
• Nace MR 0.175 from Bar at request.
AISI 316L (from bar) **
A351-CF8M (AISI316) (from casting)
AISI 304 (from bar)
LF2 (from bar)
BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 - API 6 FA - API 607 (until DN150)
On request: ANSI/API STD 607 ISO 10497:2010 (DN15÷DN200)
DVGW for gas, TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
(NACE MR 0.175 from bar on request).
• SIZE RANGE:
1/2" - 8" (ANSI 150)
1/2" - 4" (ANSI 300)
ANSI 150 - ANSI 300
• TEMPERATURE LIMITS:
-20°C / +180°C A316/A316L (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C LF2 (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C AISI 304 (PTFE).
• CONNECTIONS with flanges:
flanges ANSI 150 RF - ANSI 300 RF - ANSI B16.5
face to face ANSI B16.10.
Anti blow out with anti-static device.
• ANTISTATIC DEVICE:
starting from DN25 (DN15 – DN20 upon request).
triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
• UPPER CONNECTION: