ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, for water and pneumatic installations, gas, water, vacuum. For steam applications, working pressures may be reduced and special seals required.
For special applications please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
• PTFE +15% GLASS FIBRE: -20°C + 175°C.
• PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: -20°C + 180°C, (optimum from 60°C to 180°C).
• PE HD: -20°C + 70°C
• FF: NPT ANSI B1.20.1.
• Ball with relief hole.
• DEGREASED VALVES: For oxygen service (max W.P. 20 bar).
• STEM EXTENSION: 50 mm up to 2".
• For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
The ball valve corresponds to the Italian standard, DM 174 about materials and articles which can be used with facilities for the supply and distribution of drinking water.
A351 - CF8M (AISI 316).
DVGW for gas up to 2" (only PTFE) MOP5
TÜV for TA Luft up to 2" (only PTFE).
F/F Rp UNI-ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226) (DIN2999 parallel)
M/F up to 2” (male R UNI-ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226), (female parallel).
Anti blow out.
TRIPLE stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
TESTED FOR VACUUM:
Art. 2”1/2 - 3”:
with locking device and mounting plate ISO 5211
-20°C / +150°C.
100 bar - 40 bar.