Using reliable top quality materials, TOF Multipinza is employed in water distribution systems on drinking water ap- plications. It is also suitable for use on high and low temperature heating systems, air conditioning plants, fire protection systems and compressed air systems. Please check the compatibility of materials and fluids.
• Designed and tested for use with 6 different pincers’ profiles: U, H, TH, F, B, C (see table E)
• Visual inspection of correct pipe position through special openings on the plastic bush-holder
• Safe sealing system with double O-ring in peroxide EPDM
• Wide range of applications from Ø16 to Ø63 mm for pipe fittings
• Valve connections available: 16X2 16X2,25 20X2 20X2,25 20X2,5 26X3.
• Saw-tooth shaped profile to prevent pipe disconnection
• Bush-holder locking system on the fitting body with steel bushing no-loss device
• Fitting with a yellow body CW617N
• External bushing made of annealed AISI304 stainless steel
We hereby declare that the fittings TOF-MULTIPINZA are properly built and are suitable to be used with the grippes, which are indicated in the above mentioned table (TAB E) and also with multilayer pipes in polyurethane PE (UNI 10910-1) and in cross-linked polyethylene PE-Xb
and PE-Xc (PREN 12318-1), only if they are right dimensioned coupled to the correspondently fitting.
• Maximum operating temperature:
120°C (-20°C + 120°C: please check pipe maximum temperatures and ensure that pipe and fluid are compatible)
• Maximum working pressure:
TOF Multipinza is a brass fitting used for connection of multilayer pipes. Pipes and fittings are assembled by means of electro-hydraulic tools provided with specially shaped jaws. The jaws, when applied correctly to the outer, AISI304 stainless steel bushing, leave a permanent deformation to guarantee tight jointing.
The pipe fittings are designed to be used with 6 different tools shapes according to sizes and types shown in the table below: