VIVA series is suitable for the distribution of hot and cold water, as well as for potable water.
Threaded end connections:
• Standard Male according to ISO 228/1.
Aluminium lever and aluminium butterfly with lock and key
All the valves are tested 100% on pneumatic seal with electronic control. In the event of freezing and ice, we racommend the istallation must be drained and the valve operated several times to ensure that it is fully drained. We suggest that the valve be thermally insulated to avoid this risk.
anti blow out.
1 PTFE ring - high pressure
2 O-ring – low pressure
• The VIVA valve is a product easy and reliable:
• The flow is direct, with limited headlosses; a flow strainer is mounted as a standard feature.
• The check of open and closed position is immediate, through the lever position.
• Easy and rapid manœuvre.
• The long endurance is guaranteed by wrapping PTFE seats mutually protecting the ball.
• Self cleaning ball system.
• Internal surface not nickel plated, therefore ideal for potable water.
• Anti blowout stem with 3 seats.
for fluids from -20°C to +90°C
for fluids PN 40