Incas V Press
The INCAS V PRESS valve is suitable for heating and sanitation wall embedded installations. The particular truncated-conical shape guarantees a long lasting seal.
• For connections application fields, see the data sheet about the MP connectors.
Connections for multilayer pipes:
• Tongs TH - H - U - F -B (Ø16 - Ø20)
• Tongs TH - H - F -B - C (Ø26)
Knob with rosette (K210) and extension, lever with rosette (K200) and extension, cap with operation key (K204), 15mm extension (K250).
All the valves comply with the regulation 2014/68/CE and are tested 100% on pneumatic seal with electronic control.
• The INCAS V PRESS valve has been designed to offer the possibility to replace the sealing if necessary, without replacing the complete ball valve.
• The new patented conical oscillating sealing system with automatic space recovery allows long life performances and lower loos of pressure compared to the common Viton with flat seal.
• The valve is developed for keeping the same protrusion during the operating phases
• Extension sets (K250) to lengthen the distance between valve and accessories (15 mm and multiple) are available.
• In case of MULTILAYER pipe is a full bore always granted
• For connections specifications, refer to Multipinza fittings data sheet.
for fluids from –10°C to +90°C
for fluids PN 10 (20°C