The INCAS EXTRA valve is suitable for heating and sanitation wall embedded installations.
Threaded end connections:
• Standard female according to UNI ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226).
Knob with rosette (K210) and extension, lever with rosette (K200) and extension, cap with operation key (K204), 15mm extension (K250). The direction of the flow can be detected by the marking on the position indicator.
All the valves comply with the regulation 2014/68/CE and are tested 100% on pneumatic seal with electronic control.
• The INCAS EXTRA valve, with full bore, has been designed to allow the replacement of one or more components if necessary, without replacing the complete ball valve.
• The INCAS EXTRA valve, is full bore, and has a patented TOP-ENTRY maintenance system, that offers the possibility to replace the seals if necessary, without replacing the complete ball valve.
• The special patented shape of the ball and the body ensures water recirculation and avoid stagnation and the creation of bacteria.
• Extension sets (K250) to lengthen the distance between valve and accessories (15 mm and multiple) are available.
• A valve with a special “anti limestone” treatment on the ball is available for use in areas of hard water.
for fluids from –15°C to +110°C
for fluids PN 16 (20°C)