The check valve CLAPET has been developed and certified according to the restrictive standard AS1628. CLAPET is particularly suitable for facilities, which requests the unidirectional control of the liquids (the material compatibility between valve and fluids should be checked).
CLAPED can be inspected by means of a inspected cap.
Application fields: the Series, CLAPET is suitable for sanitary and heating systems as well as for industrial and agricultural facilities.
CLAPET can be installed horizontally .
The flow direction is indicated by an arrow stamped on the body of the valve.
The seat has been developed according to ISO52508 and it consists of a sealing system metal against metal.
All the valves comply with the regulation 2014/68/CE and are tested 100% on pneumatic seal with electronic control.
• The valve, type CLAPET is manufactured in DZR, which is a special antidezincification brass with high corrosion resistance
• Limited Headlosses ( High Kv)
• Full bore, high flow rate
• Heavy duty and high corrorion resistance
• Tighten as Norm ISO5208
• Forged Body up to 2”1/2
Threaded end connections :
• F/F Rp UNI ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226) DIN 2999 cylindric.
-20°C + 120°C with occasional peaks of 130°C (1 hour)